Welcome to Paper Raven Co: hand-drawn & handmade with love in Atlanta by illustrator Erin McManness. Paper Raven is a spirit animal, a sophisticated aesthetic, & the messenger. Thanks for coming - you have great taste!
- All orders must be paid upfront and will not be shipped without payment.
- All items ship from Atlanta, GA.
- To place a wholesale order and to request linesheets, please email wholesale@PaperRavenCo.com.
*** 2021 COVID-SHIPPING UPDATE (updated as of 10/27/2021) ***
Due to continued global supply chain issues and shipping volumes this 2021 Holiday Season, we unfortunately cannot guarantee any shipping timeframes. Shipping timelines are controlled solely by the USPS, and we will not be able to provide ANY refunds on shipping for orders that arrive outside their anticipated shipping turnaround time. We strongly urge customers to order much earlier than necessary, and build in extra lead time. We also ask that our customers remember that we are people - not Amazon - behind this brand, and are doing our very best to bring you the fastest, jolliest service in every other area within our control :)
- All prints and paper goods will be shipped within 3-5 business days and will be packed in a shipping tube, sturdy envelope or box.
- All orders are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail, depending on weight/shipping destination.
- Once a package leaves my hands, I have very little control over the timing/schedule of the post office. However, if there is an issue with shipping, please email me at hello@PaperRavenCo.com so we can look into it together. I will always do my best to assist!
2021 Holiday Shipping FAQs:
1. My package is delayed. What can I do?
One thing I have found has been helpful is to opt-in to tracking updates. While there are no guarantees, I have found that this helps "bump" a package to get it going in the system again. To do this, click on the Tracking Number in your order email. Then select "Text and Email Updates". You can opt-in to any or all updates either using Text or Email.
2. I am concerned that my order is lost. Can you replace it?
I am only able to replace orders after we have filed a claim with the USPS, and the package has been deemed "lost". As a reference, the USPS will only allow me to file a claim after 15 days from the shipment date, and no sooner. Here are the Timelines for Filing Claims based on Shipment Category.
3. My order still says that USPS is awaiting the item. Did you forget to ship it?
Please rest assured I supervise all USPS Pickups, and we did indeed ship your order. To speed up processing, carriers have let us know that they are not scanning all shipments during initial pick up and instead they’re scanning them when those packages arrive at distribution centers (typically 24-48+ hours after pickup). The status of “label created not yet picked up” will be a new normal, and even though there is a several day delay of tracking registering progress toward the final destination, your order is still on its way to you!
4. Why is my order taking so long to get here this Holiday Season?
Our carriers let us know far in advance that this year was going to be unprecedented in terms of the volume of mail. With people continuing to shop online to avoid shopping in-store, carriers have noted that package volume has again reached double or triple their normal holiday package volume. We have been trying our best to remind customers to shop early, and to be patient. At Paper Raven Co., we make every effort during this busy season to get your order out quickly, but then have very little control after it leaves our hands.
5. I need my order by a certain date and I'm worried it won't get here in time.
Please send me an email at hello@PaperRavenCo.com with your order number, and the date you need your order by. Please note that my processing time for orders is 3-5 business days, and that Shipping Timelines vary by location and shipping category. When time is of the essence, I always recommend that customers upgrade to Priority Shipping at checkout. I will always do my best to ensure that your order gets to you on time, with my current timelines in mind!
6. Can you ship to me via Fedex/UPS instead of USPS?
To keep our business running smoothly, and to ship orders as quickly and efficiently as possible, we currently only offer shipping via USPS at this time.
7. Why is International Shipping so expensive?
We have our Shipping Rates set up for International Shipment to calculate based on your location and the package weight. In the last year especially, carriers have dramatically increased the rates for shipping internationally from the US. While I would love to offer lower rates, I can only offer what the carrier actually charges me.
8. I received my order, but I am missing my Packing Slip. Where is it?
This year, to help the planet and reduce our carbon footprint, we are not printing paper packing slips - we have tried our best to communicate this ahead of time, and have included a note in your original order email. The planet is so important to us and we were using so much paper on slips! We feel this is a necessary step to take to reduce our impact, and we kindly ask that you refer to your confirmation email to review your order. If you have an issue, please email us at hello@PaperRavenCo.com with your order number.
Refunds & Exchanges:
- I am confident that you will love our paper goods! But if there is an issue with your order, please email me at hello@PaperRavenCo.com with the subject line, "Issue with my Order", and let's chat about how we can work together to make it right. To receive a full refund, the purchase must be shipped back to me at your expense.
- Please note that I cannot be responsible for the color on your monitor when viewing my products online. Please allow for very slight difference in printed color when you receive your beautiful order!
- Refunds do not extend to shipping issues that are out of my control (lost in the mail, providing wrong address, etc). But I will do my absolute best to work with you to sort out the situation and get the items back to you! I cannot provide a refund for these circumstances, but I am happy to replace the order at no additional cost. While extremely rare, no shipping-related refunds or reshipments will be issued until a claim has been submitted and resolved with USPS, and the package is ruled officially "lost".
If you would like to contact me about featuring Paper Raven Co. on your blog, publication, website, or magazine, please email me at hello@PaperRavenCo.com.